Monday 18 October 2010

Introduction to Media Coursework

Hello, Daniel here. This blog is going to follow the development of my A2 Media coursework. Through this blog. I will show how the common and obscure conventions of Horror film trailers have influenced me and my final product. I will examine, through in-depth analysis, 


Accompanying me on this project are Layla May Kaftan Morady and Hannah Licia Heath. They are also A2 Media students. Although the three of us have creative traits and work ethics, we will all hopefully produce something quite amazing.

I will start by taking a look at the origins of Horror film genre and its influences. Among other things, I will also explore the conventions of a typical horror film in its early days and how it has changed in the past 100 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment